REALTOR® offices - Get a chance to win $1000 for the charity of your choice
Is your office making a difference this holiday season?
Let the REALTOR® Foundation: RI know about the details of your office charity initiatives for a chance to win $1000 for your non-profit!
Here’s what’s happening:
In honor of Giving Tuesday, November 30th, the REALTOR® Foundation: RI is asking offices to send us details about their charitable events for the holidays. Not only will we share the news through RI REALTORS® communication channels, but your charity will be entered into a drawing to win $1000!
For a chance to win, please submit your information before Giving Tuesday, November 30th, to firstname.lastname@example.org. On Giving Tuesday, the Foundation will publish those offices and their charities eligible for the drawing on REALTORS'® social channels and websites. A winner will be chosen through a random drawing and announced on December 15th, 2021, following verification from the winning non-profit recipient.
Here’s how it works:
- Send information about your charitable initiative(s) to the REALTOR® Foundation: RI c/o email@example.com before November 30th to be eligible for the $1000 prize drawing.
- The event(s) must take place, or begin in, November and end by December 14th to be eligible.
- Details should include who, what, where, when, and why, plus how those outside of your office may participate, if applicable. Finally, if you have a picture, charity logo, or your own promotional materials, send them along - the earlier the better if you would like RI REALTORS® to help spread the word about your good deeds! Please include a contact name and phone number.
- Efforts must benefit a non-profit organization -- tax exempt, 501C3.
- Office charitable events may include any type of donation drive ($ or goods) or service event
- This promotion is for charitable initiatives by REALTOR® offices only, not for those of individual REALTORS®.
- The REALTOR® Foundation:RI reserves the right to make the final decision on eligibility.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.