HOW TO APPLY
Grant Application Process
Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations operating within the State of Rhode Island are eligible for grant consideration provided they meet the evaluation criteria below.
Grant applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for this grant, as well as the number of people it will serve.
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
REALTOR® Foundation: Rhode Island Application
The application form must be completed and sent with the following:
- A list of the applicant organization's Board of Directors and Executive Staff.
- The names of three people or agencies that may be contacted as references.
- Annual budget with year-to-date financial statements.
- A copy of the IRS tax-exempt determination letter.
- A statement identifying any relationship you or the requesting organization may have with REALTOR® Foundation: Rhode Island.
Currently, there is $5,000 available per quarter for disbursement.
The REALTOR® Foundation: Rhode Island Foundation Trustees meet quarterly (March, June, September, and December) to evaluate applications. Complete applications must be received by REALTOR® Foundation Rhode Island, 100 Bignall Street, Warwick, RI, 02888, attn: Philip Tedesco by 5 p.m. on February 15th, May 15th, August 15th, and November 15th in order to be considered at the quarterly meeting.